Friday, 20 November 2015

Redken Extreme

This series of Redken products are great for distressed hair, like mine. After so many bleach sessions my hair was in need of some serious, strenghtening therapy and I can say that these products do what it says on the tub :) 

I've been using Extreme Strength Builder plus Fortifying Hair Mask since March and I think it was that product that saved me from going bold after so many hairdressers disasters. After using it regularly, twice a week for at least 30 minutes under shower cap and towel, I've not problems de-tangling or combing my wet hair. It feels nice and soft, even without straightening.

I've also got Redken CAT Spray but I must say, it doesn't work that great on my hair. I think my hair is that much damaged that simple CAT spray is not enough. However, together with the mask, that's a different story ;)
The whole Redken Extreme Family here