Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Effortless Waves

I know that I keep saying that I'm avoiding using straighteners and curling wands but from time to time it's nice to have a bit of a change to your hairstyle. As I'm in a process of growing out my hair I'm looking for as many hairstyles ideas as possible as my usual one is a bit dull and lifeless at the moment. 

There's a great tutorial done by Kate where she shows how quickly you can achieve messy waves. As I'm a big fan of her and her hairstyle ideas , I've decided to have a go and try to do the messy waves myself. At first, I must admit, I had to re-adjust to how to hold the curling wand as Kate's way is a bit different to mine. Secondly, the parting of hair, again I had to divide mine in a bit smaller sections than Kate as it wouldn't curl properly otherwise. However, the end result... well you tell me :))