Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Wedding Dresses

For many of us wedding is a big thing and we want to make sure everything is perfect, especially the wedding dress which in my opinion has to be right and make you feel special and like a real woman. There is as many styles of wedding dresses as personal choices but I've noticed that nowadays fitted dresses are very popular. With only few of us going for a full, ball gown. 

There are a few, little beauties that I would like to share with you and so far my favourite designer is Soterro & Midgley who creates outstanding, breathtaking gowns. 




And something totally different but stunning at the same time



I'm aware that everyone's choice is different but I thought sharing my inspirations from Soterro & Midgley some of you find helpful.
                                                                         XOXO