Tuesday, 2 August 2016

July Hair Update

After over 7 months without highlighting  I decided it time time to get rid off the brassy tones that developed over those months.  I've tried to avoid colouring and was taking good care of my hair, together with some supplements which helped bring it back to life a little bit. Don't get me wrong I still do look after it and make conscious decision to what shampoo, mask, etc. I use. However, I was a bit fed up with the brassy/yellow colour that my hair turn into over those few months and found a good Polish hairstylist who listened and understood my needs. I am very pleased with what she's created as it is as ash as it could be without looking too grey. I have decided for a few babylights weaved into my ash tone as it might have been too dark too start with. Of course Olaplex has been used in the whole process to protect my hair. I had it done a few weeks ago as a sole treatment and on Sunday I had it added to the colour. I've also had a nice trim, straight cut which is what I wanted.

                                     Here you can see my hair straight after the visit


                                                               XOXO