Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Wedding shoes...a bit different

When it comes to wedding shoes I'm not a traditional picker. I'd like to add a bit of a twist to my lovely wedding dress ;)

That's why I've decided to go for Rome60 in champagne glitter by Jimmy Choo's. I've also added a personalised bit with our wedding date. I don't wear very high heels so I was very pleasantly surprised when I could choose the heel size, as I've always thought that Jimmy Choo's shoes have very, high heels. The height of my heel is 60mm which is perfect as I will be wearing them all day on my wedding day and after as I am totally in love with them. I must say that I cannot wait for them to come but with a personalised bit it takes 10 weeks, so if you consider getting a pair, bear that in mind ;)

  Here are my little beauties:        





Above is the shoe that they advertise on Jimmy Choo website, as you can see the colour in real light is a bit darker but still sparkle is lovely and subtle. 

What would be your choice? Would you go for a classic white shoe or go even more wild than me and choose something that stands out even more, like red or converse trainers? 

                                                         XOXO